Thursday, December 24, 2009

Without Further Ado...

I'm generally opposed to (well... not a fan of, anyhow) blog posts sans pictures. I think it gives the reader (I mean me) something nice to look at - maybe it's a conversation construct, or maybe I miss picture books.
Anyhow, I've got no picture today, kids. Sorry.
What I've got is a two-day old cold (ewwww. I know) & a bundle of nerves. You see, tomorrow morning I'm getting a cardio-echo. When I had to do my stress test for water polo (it's routine for the team), they found an anomaly. So to rule out complications from said discovery, I'm having an ultrasound of my heart. This is actually pretty cool. The result will be a complete 3D color-coded image of my heart - and I'm really excited to see what that looks like.
Except for the part where I'm sort of (okay, actually) a prude. Do you know where your heart is in relation to the rest of your body? I do. And I know that doctor's see boobs (for the mature among you: breasts) all day long and twice on Fridays. But they don't see my boobs. For some reason, I don't feel like a concession will be made for the shy/modest girl. Sigh.
Merry Christmas to me?

No comments:

 
/* Use this with templates/template-twocol.html */