Sunday, December 6, 2009

Technological Ineptitude...

I often make the joke that if my computer and I were the Dynamic Duo, that I would be the sidekick in the really (ahem) cool tights.
As is evidenced below, I'm actually really fascinated by technology - I think it has amazing and wonderful potential - and I'm reading Coupland still (somehow desperately hoping that my computer will know & my tech/information superhighway cred will miraculously and exponentially increase). Alas....
One thing I learned (and rather quickly, I add) how to do when I came here was to utilize the alarm clock function on my cell phone. ...I'm old fashioned - I get it. Anyhow, so a few weeks ago I left my cell phone at the office & went into a minor panic about how I was going to wake up in the morning. A friend pointed out that it was possible to program an ipod to function as an alarm clock.
To make a long story short... I can't figure out how to get it to stop! Twice a day - at increasingly random times - my ipod starts playing Milosh. And I love the music - but it's getting a little weird. Just saying.
Check the video below for some of the cool things you can do (if not me) with an iphone/pod.

No comments:

 
/* Use this with templates/template-twocol.html */