Friday, June 12, 2009

Mi Familia!

This picture is almost exactly one year old - it was taken when I was home last, for my sister Merilee's wedding....
Jude, Aimee, Sean
2 Gallaghers and a Piper...
These young men are my cousin Dana's oldest children: Jude and Sean. It's amazing to me how quickly kids grow and learn and change.
A little secret for the masses? The kids I know, the children of my cousins and friends? They make me really excited for the future - I l.o.v.e. to see the way they explore and discover new things - and then what they do with their new knowledge. I think that watching children learn about the way their world works is one of the most exciting things going.

"O Thou kind Lord! These lovely children are the handiwork of the fingers of Thy might and the wonderous signs of Thy greatness. O God! Protect these children, graciously assist them to be educated and enable them to render service to the world of humanity. O God! These children are pearls, cause them to be nurtured within the shell of Thy loving-kindness.
Thou art the Bountiful, the All-Loving."
From the Bahá’í Writings.

No comments:

 
/* Use this with templates/template-twocol.html */