Saturday, January 14, 2012

Bon Chance...!



Ladies and Gentlemen... I got myself Coachella tickets today! I am so excited that I'm having a super tough time focusing on other tasks at hand... I keep having this day dream where Justin Vernon asks for my phone number (what? that could totally happen!) or where Thom Yorke and DJ Shadow let me in on their pre-show coffee and jazz pow-wow... or maybe where Zach Condon casually winks at me from stage. And I haven't even gotten to the part where Dre & Snoop give me a shout out!

So yeah, I am clearly having a productive Friday afternoon.

In related news, now I get to scour Pinterest for mid-desert 3 day festival concert outfit options. Because I'm totally getting Justin Vernon's phone number!

No comments:

 
/* Use this with templates/template-twocol.html */