Wednesday, November 16, 2011

L'Archives...

So photos from my lovely weekend in Sonora, CA will have to wait... as I may or may not have left my film camera in Palo Alto. But trust that I was completely enamoured of all of the trees that were actually turning colors for fall!

In the meantime, here are some more shots from my Roman Holiday. What? Wasn't that the first week of August, you ask? Yeah. So?


My trusty pink umbrella and I at the Vatican.

I know it looks like I'm giving the flora a stink eye - but the sun is fierce in Rome.

The Collossuem by night.
Beth, Penny & I - Trevi Fountain
[clearly already planning our next trip]


All photos courtesy the lovely Beth who has just wrapped up a grande European tour and is back home in Australia. Major shout out to Beth, Penny, Ratna & Imke - I made some seriously rad friends this summer. Thanks for accompanying me on my vacation!

No comments:

 
/* Use this with templates/template-twocol.html */