Friday, September 2, 2011

On The New 'Oil on Canvas'...

By which I mean: pictures on blog. Too much? I blame the prospect of a long weekend.

So as you may know... I start my new job on Tuesday after the Labor Day holiday! In honor of my last pre-work (vacation?) weekend, my good friend Nilou - of Perfectly Made Weddings fame - and I took a little field trip to the Getty Museum in L.A. As evidenced below, it was a gorgeous day!
The foyer of the Getty. If/when you guys come visit me (ahem), we'll go.
Promise.
Party on the tram!
Ms. Nilou, herself!
Yo... overlooking el.ay.
Yes. I'm the champion of the self portrait universe.
Okay, so Rembrandt might have me there - but you know...
Imitation is the highest form of flattery?

No comments:

 
/* Use this with templates/template-twocol.html */