Thursday, July 21, 2011

On Development...

'Akka, Israel


I've finally had a chance to upload the last roll of film I shot in Israel... and I'm pretty happy with the results.


One of the things I like most about film are the little surprises that are in store for you when you get your pictures back. Like the way that the sun races through this picture I took last month at the House of Abdullah Pasha in 'Akka. It's like a gift to your future self.


I think that all development works that way, though. Sometimes you need a moment to step back and really examine how you've been growing and maturing.


"I have wakened in Thy shelter, O my God, and it becometh him that seeketh that shelter to abide within the Sanctuary of Thy protection and the Stronghold of Thy defense. Illumine my inner being, O my Lord, with the splendours of the Dayspring of Thy Revelation, even as Thou didst illumine my outer being with the morning light of Thy favor." - Baha'u'llah


I hope your day holds a myriad pleasant surprises....

No comments:

 
/* Use this with templates/template-twocol.html */