Friday, June 24, 2011

Random...

Well... I guess not so random, if you're up to speed with my life. And it probably doesn't take more than a quick peek now and then to know that I'm prepping to embark on a new adventure - for as yet unknown shores - and I may or may not be t.o.t.a.l.l.y freaking out - but that's part of the adventure, right?


Anyhow... one of the myriad benefits to serving at the Baha'i World Centre is all of the accomplished (have their *ahem* act together) people I serve with. Plans to chat up future options are on my horizon....



And this little slice of lovely is courtesy Laily of Fleur and {this is glamorous} fame. Oh, and Flower Girl. So I guess we could say that Laily specializes in keeping the interwebs beautiful and interesting - one post at a time.


More random and jumbled thoughts and excerpts will, I'm sure, be coming soon. Until then, have a nice 'first weekend of summer'.

No comments:

 
/* Use this with templates/template-twocol.html */