Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Oh The Things You Will See...

So I don't have any pictures to show for my trip (yet), but I'll give you a little sneak peak of my (so far) adventures:
Getting to LA was an adventure (or not so much) - but the story is better in person so you'll have to be patient, grasshopper. It was much colder here than I expected or even was prepared for - and I know all about June Gloom! Sigh.
It's weird being at home, and to realize that even after having been away for so long, it still is so familiar. I haven't been in Orange County in almost a year, and I'm still on autopilot here. Go figure. My dad and I are going to my grandparents' home in San Clemente today (and I plan to bring my camera). I'm really excited to see them, although the big family reunion will be Saturday at my sister's wedding.
Okay, but the truly exciting part? I WENT TO TARGET YESTERDAY! I was standing there, literally just turning around in circles in a where-do-I-go-first kind of frenzy - like a kid trying to figure out which of her birthday presents to open first! My friend Nasim and I have been talking about some of the things we miss about the US, and the one that keeps coming to the top is how wonderfully convenient things in ths US are. And I want to tell you, friends, Target is the epitome of convenience.
Right - so it's over the river and through the woods I go....

No comments:

 
/* Use this with templates/template-twocol.html */