Wednesday, May 7, 2008

This Just In!

My klutz factor has reached a new level dear friends.... In fact, if I were a super hero and had a trading card, my klutz factor might be a 10 - just saying.
On my way back from our office kitchen with my morning tea & fruit (and having what are not inconsiderable hater thoughts about the jerk(s) who keeps finishing my milk and not getting new and the slob state non-office people leave our kitchen in – even though it was fairly clean this morning – but I had seen a roach that was too big for me to kill and that was the icing on my grumpy cake) I managed to literally trip up the stairs in the ITC. To quote my grandmother, I went ass over tea kettle (I don’t know where she got this….). In a dress, that is already (not so) slightly above my knee.
And lost a large part of my nail.
And most of my pride.
But Zikra and one of his lovely coworkers helped me out.
And Christine nursed me back to “health” MacGyver style with a tissue and some scotch tape….
Sigh.

I would say that somebody has a case of the Mondays, but it’s only Wednesday….
I’m sure I’ll think this is funny sometime later today.

1 comment:

Vahid Yamartino said...

Ouch. Get better soon.

 
/* Use this with templates/template-twocol.html */