Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Things You Probably Never Wanted to Know...

Ten things I really liked when I was a teenager that I don’t much care for now:
1. Beef
2. Talking on the phone
3. Drinking milk
4. Going out to parties
5. The Cool Boys
6. Greasy Food
7. Donuts
8. Snoop & Dre
9. Baggy clothes
10. Wondering what other people thought about me

Ten things I didn’t much care for when I was a teenager that I really like now:
1. Talking to my mom
2. Wearing dresses and the like
3. Coffee
4. Having girl friends
5. Walking
6. Boys with a ginormous nerd factor
7. Writing letters
8. Jazz
9. My smile
10. Cooking

Ten things I’ve never much cared for and very likely never will:
1. Sweet tea
2. Running for exercise
3. Drunk people
4. Things with visible logos or labels
5. Rainy day friends
6. Spiders
7. Being cold
8. Watching sports on TV
9. One uppers
10. Rude People

Ten things I’ve always really liked and very likely always will:
1. Reading
2. Dancing
3. Game Night
4. Flip-flops
5. 2 Hour, 30 word, really meaningful conversations with my dad
6. People watching
7. Music & Dancing
8. Laughing
9. Flowers
10. Learning new things


 
/* Use this with templates/template-twocol.html */