Sunday, March 2, 2008

Some Thoughts

So I've been doing a lot of thinking - on a myriad topics - lately, and when I was at Bahji for Dawn Prayers yesterday, I began to think about the circumstances of my birth. I'm the oldest in my family, and I was also the biggest baby (9lbs 22oz, 22") - you had better believe that I hear about it at least twice each year (Mothers Day and my birthday). The story always involves the fact that I was due on June 13 but born July 1.

Those of you who know me will immediately recognize a trend.... And while I'm working on being on time for the things I can control, let me tell you of the conclusion I reached at Bahji:

I was born on time. Not late. Just when I was ready.

And I love this little conclusi0n of mine.

1 comment:

j'taimee said...

Correction from mom:
I was only 9lbs 10oz...

 
/* Use this with templates/template-twocol.html */