Wednesday, March 5, 2008

I Told You That I'm Taking a Photo Class, Yes?

I'm really learning a lot from this class - and it's nice to finally be able to tie in all of my art classes into something more practical than abstract thought. Although I'm not mad at using the theories in a myriad Lit papers....
One of the things I've realized is that I'm obsessed with light right now. Maybe I always have been - but I love the way that everything responds to it....
I'm still learning how to use my camera (typical). But one of the things I'm most interested in conveying is the spiritual nature of the subject, as opposed to capturing the material tangibility of the object. Maybe someday (with more practice) I'll be able to really take exceptional pictures - but for now I'll be taking a page out of William Blake's book.
Enjoy - I do.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
 
/* Use this with templates/template-twocol.html */