Thursday, July 5, 2012

May I Present....

So remember all of that exciting news I mentioned? This is a small part of it: the tip of the excitement iceberg? Okay. Weird analogies aside - I was in a play last weekend.

Set in 1912, the play chronicles the events surrounding Abdu'l-Baha's epic visit to the West and the profound impact that visit had on the early American Baha'i community. I had the opportunity to play Juliet Thompson - and had so much fun working with my new friends! [ps. we are none of us professional actors - but we had a GREAT time!]
 Backstage: finishing touches complete!
 This is one of my favorite photos!
Lua! (she seemed to say)
 Meeting the press...
 Candid shots (amidst the melee) are the best!
 With our director!
 Catching some pre-show vitamin D
 Last minute running of lines
"...I have a confession to make"
 The ladies
 Nancy, chilling in the green room
Painter's bag: check!

In case there was any confusion... my favorite part might be the dressing up part. Just saying.

No comments:

 
/* Use this with templates/template-twocol.html */