Friday, December 9, 2011

On Thicker Blood...

Via the perennially lovely Fleur

I can't believe that it's been almost three years since I was in Paris. ...freezing, wearing multiple (borrowed) unmatched layers and surrounded by stylish and chic Parisienne's - apparently immune to the cold. *And I mean snow. I know that I'm from Israel and SoCal, so you might not trust my value judgments on what constitutes cold: but this was it!

And I have to say that pictures like this take me right back. Because I'm shaking like a leaf here, and it's only in the 50s during the day (30s at night)... and these ladies are so cute it hurts me. So my recourse is to wear layer upon layer of figure morphing sweater, or to thicken my blood and walk out like a boss.

Which brings to me to my central question: how does DO that! Holler.

No comments:

 
/* Use this with templates/template-twocol.html */