Saturday, December 25, 2010

Glad Tidings...

Courtesy Bitte Ein Kuss.

I know that, ironically, the holiday season can be really stressful for people. I hope that you're able to find a moment to be this happy at least a few times....

In related joyous news!

Yesterday, on my walk home from a lovely lunch out with my dear friends Lydia and MaSovaida, I saw something that totally blew my mind. So much so that it gripped my heart and burst it wide open.

I saw parrots in the trees just in front of my house! Actual live parrots - wild parrots! This is so amazing! And they were so beautiful... and free.

Sigh... I'm probably using too many exclamation points - but the only time I see parrots at home is in a pet store or in my grandfather's aviary. I guess I just didn't know that they could be wild ...and somehow more pure and essential for it.

As you were.

No comments:

 
/* Use this with templates/template-twocol.html */