Wednesday, September 17, 2008

...In the Lines

Have you ever looked at pictures of yourself as a kid - or even as a baby - and been able to see the person you are now? I think sometimes we can look at habits we had as children and see the people we are now....

When I was a kid (like last year... or yesterday) I would usually only color the main characters on the coloring page - unless I was feeling really artistic.

My life is mostly like that - the finer details aren't so filled in....

Image credit.

2 comments:

montague said...

yes - but most of the time i still feel like that kid.

Unknown said...

I've never contemplated that, but, I know exactly what you mean. I'm still finding my way...but I like to think I've made it pretty far!

 
/* Use this with templates/template-twocol.html */